TRANSFER, ADULT AND MILITARY SERVICE CENTER
VISIT DAY AND INFO SESSIONS
Learn more about UA: Information about coming opportunities to visit!
SCHEDULE A VISIT!
Call our Transfer and Adult Student Enrollment Center at 330-972-7009 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a visit to discuss your transfer credits and the admission process. We also offer daily tours at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 2 p.m. on Fridays. Learn more.
YOUR DEGREE, YOUR WAY
Learn about our flexible evening, online and weekend degree programs!
Free info session from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 7 in Simmons Hall (map)
We'll have experts on hand who can tell you about how to transfer credit, how to enroll and how to get scholarships and financial aid.
Learn about degree programs, coursework and jobs in the field.
Admissions procedures, requirements and the application, plus tuition and fees
All about FAFSA, scholarships, loans and Federal Work Study programs
Military Services Center
We've been named a "Military Friendly School" for our comprehensive academic and support services for current service members and returning military veterans
About transferring to UA
It has never been easier to transfer into UA
- Get on-the-spot preliminary evaluation of your previous academic work and earn credit by examination
- Learn about more than 200 undergraduate majors and areas of study
- Flexible programs that fit your schedule: weekends, evenings and online
- Turn your associate degree to a bachelor’s degree with the Bachelor’s of Organizational Supervision and the R.N. to B.S.N degree completion programs
- Support services for adult learners (advising, mentoring, career coaching and child care referral)
- Learn about ways to shorten your path to graduation via UA's Express to Success.
- Co-ops, internships and job placement through our Career Services
- Tour of our beautiful campus
If you would like an evaluation of your credits from previous colleges/universities, please email your transcripts to email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of the date of the session you will be attending. Transcripts can be unofficial.