Working with UA and its Research Foundation
The University of Akron's research services offer support for:
- Providing access to research expertise
- Facilitating testing and research services
- Licensing UA technology
- Providing graduate student interns
- Entrepreneurs and startups:
- Conducting customer discovery and market research
- Mentorship by experienced UARF Senior Fellows
- Providing paths to funding
- Adding student interns to supplement your team
- Supporting grant applications
- Helping with technology commercialization
- Partnering to reach out to customers and learn about markets
- Patenting and licensing new technologies
- Providing internships and unique opportunities
- Forming teams to learn what its like to launch a product through I-Corps Sites
- Making investment recommendations on real companies through NEOSVF
- Supporting area businesses through internship partnerships
A one-of-a-kind portable storage device designed and built by student engineers makes it much easier for athletes in the Adaptive Sports Program of Ohio to get their gear to games.
Researchers in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering are part of team.
Blockchain technology moving from banking to deep space, thanks to the work of electrical and computer engineering professor.
As Valentine's Day approaches, culture can determine if your gift is a hit or a miss.