Our team helps students and alumni explore and reach career goals. We connect you to employers for internships, jobs and careers.
UPDATE for 2020-2021:
Virtual and in-person appointments (for students and alumni) — Mon - Fri from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- In-person: Appointments can be scheduled through Handshake.
- Virtual: You can drop into our virtual WebEx room "Catch Up with Career Services".
Many virtual events are being planned:
- Employer recruiting events, Career Fairs, Part-Time Job Fairs, On-Campus Student Employment Job Fair, networking events, Etiquette event, and JCPenney Suit-Up Event.
- Career Closet: Students can borrow a professional jacket.
- Career Lab: Laptops are available for students to work on a resume or a career search with guided assistance.
NEW for 2020-2021:
- On-Campus Student Employment is now part of Career Services.
- Micro-Internship Opportunities: Career Services has a new partnership with Parker Dewey for micro-internship opportunities for our students and recent graduates. Micro-internships are short-term projects or “gigs” that are typically much shorter than traditional internships and are often remote.
- Employer Toolkit: A multifaceted list of virtual recruiting events and activities offered to employers to encourage them to connect with our students and alumni.